Opportunities at Thermo Fisher Scientific
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, more than 50,000 employees get up every morning determined to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. As the world leader in serving science, we look for team members who reflect the wide-ranging differences, experiences and perspectives of the world we serve. The job opportunities we offer draw from the skills and knowledge of many different disciplines.
At Thermo Fisher, scientists and engineers will find opportunities across many disciplines that are grounded in science—Genetics, Chemical Analysis, Medical Sciences, Applied Sciences, Biosciences, Bioproduction, and the global R&D and IT teams that support all of these science divisions.
Our four premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Life Technologies, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer job opportunities in specific areas of their businesses.
- Under the Thermo Scientific brand, we offer customers in research, diagnostics, industrial, and applied markets a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents. Our portfolio of products includes innovative technologies for mass spectrometry, elemental analysis, molecular spectroscopy, sample preparation, informatics, chemical research and analysis, cell culture, bioprocess production, cellular, protein and molecular biology research, allergy testing, drugs-of-abuse testing, therapeutic drug monitoring testing, microbiology, anatomical pathology, transplant diagnostics, as well as environmental monitoring and process control.
- Under the Life Technologies brand, we offer life sciences customers a broad range of superior-performing products to help them drive innovation in research, clinical and applied markets. Our portfolio includes some of the most cited products and technologies in qPCR, capillary electrophoresis (CE) sequencing, next-generation sequencing (NGS), molecular diagnostics, forensics, cell culture and analysis, and agriculture research.
- Our Fisher Scientific brand offers customers a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in scientific research, healthcare, safety, and education markets. These products are offered through an extensive network of direct sales professionals, industry-specific catalogs, e-commerce capabilities and supply-chain management services. We also offer a range of biopharma services for clinical trials management and biospecimen storage.
- Under our Unity Lab Services brand, we offer a complete portfolio of services from enterprise level engagements to individual instruments and laboratory equipment, regardless of the original manufacturer. Through our network of world-class service and support personnel, we provide services that are designed to help our customers improve productivity, reduce costs, and drive decisions with better data.
Thermo Fisher also offers competitive job opportunities for direct sales professionals, field service engineers, installation coordinators, schedulers, technical support professionals, customer experience and logistics experts. We also offer career paths for seasoned professionals and entry-level candidates in functional disciplines like Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Business Services and Internal and Corporate Communications.
- Bioinformatics scientists
- Business analysts
- Business development leaders
- Cellular biologists
- Customer service professionals
- Electrical engineers
- Field application scientists
- Field service engineers
- Financial analysts
- Hardware engineers
- Health & safety professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Information technologists
- IP attorneys and Patent agents
- Legal professionals
- Manufacturing and operations
- Market development professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Mechanical engineers
- Molecular biologists
- Optical engineers
- Product managers
- Program/project managers
- Quality, business excellence and Lean Six Sigma leaders
- Regulatory affairs
- Research & applied markets professionals
- Sales professionals
- Software engineers
- Supply chain and distribution
- Technical application scientists
- Technical support professionals